Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:04 pm
Location: Dana McMahan (Williams), California
From the rulebook:
"G. Restricted Registrations
1. Any dog with a USRC Restricted Registration is prohibited from entering any USRC Conformation Shows,
Breed Tests and from being used for breeding. This restriction does not prohibit the dog from entering other
USRC sanctioned events.
2. All dogs with a Limited AKC registration applying for a USRC registration will receive a Restricted USRC
3. When applying for a USRC Litter Registration, the breeder may register any individual from the litter as
4. Only the breeder may remove the USRC Registration Restriction.
5. The Registration Restriction may be removed by submission of the original USRC Registration Certificate, the
release of Restriction signed by the breeder and an $5 fee to the USRC Registrar."
Dana McMahan (Williams)
Malachai du Ciel Rouge, BH, IPO3 (HOT) (Malinois)
Ciro von der Kleinbrucke, BH, BST, Fr Ring Brevet
Adonis vom Bosen Blick
Joteels Breaking the Habit, RN (Border Terrier)
Zak van't Hof van Hubos, BH, CD, RN, CGC, TT (HOT) (Rest in Peace)
Windevilles Cindy Lou Who, BH, BST, SchH1, Fr. Ring Brevet, RA, CD, TT (HOT) (Rest in Peace)